Zoe’s Kitchen Chicken Salad – A Deliciously Unique Recipe
Welcome to a new take on an old classic. This chicken salad is the product of an exquisite culinary tradition, taking inspiration from cultures all over the world. It’s unique, flavorful, and perfect for enjoying outside on a sunny day.
• 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
• 1/2 cup almond mayonnaise
• 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped celery
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, mayonnaise, mustard, honey, red onion, celery, and salt and pepper.
2. Stir the mixture well until it is fully incorporated.
3. Refrigerate the chicken salad for at least one hour.
4. Serve the chicken salad on a bed of lettuce or in a sandwich.
This uniquely crafted chicken salad recipe is a true delight. Packing in flavor and offering a fresh take on a classic, this is the perfect dish for a summertime barbecue, a potluck, Sunday lunch or just a to-go salad. Plus, with healthy ingredients like almond mayonnaise and honey, it is sure to please everyone.
For a similar but equally delicious recipe, try my crunchy coconut chicken salad. This version is made with a creamy yogurt-based dressing, has a zesty Asian kick, and boasts a flavor-filled mix of toasted shredded coconut, toasted pecans, dried cranberries, and grilled chicken. Yum!
With its unique flavor combination and easy to follow steps, Zoe’s Kitchen Chicken Salad will take your meal to the next level. Give it a try and you won’t regret it!