Delight Your Taste Buds with This Delicious Pork Tenderloin Sous Vide Recipe
Tender and succulent, pork tenderloin is one of the tastiest and most satisfying cuts of meat. The secret to getting it just right? Sous Vide. This method of cooking yields a perfectly cooked, flavorful, and tender cut of pork every time.
To sous vide pork tenderloin, you will need:
– 2 tablespoons of garlic-infused olive oil
– 1 tablespoon of smoked paprika
– 1 tablespoon of dried oregano
– 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 2 pork tenderloins
– Aluminum foil
1. Preheat your sous vide machine to 134°F.
2. In a small bowl, combine garlic-infused olive oil, smoked paprika, oregano, brown sugar, and salt and pepper.
3. Rub the pork tenderloin in the mixture ensuring the entire tenderloin is fully coated.
4. Place the pork tenderloin in a container lined with aluminum foil.
5. Place the container with pork into the sous vide machine and let cook for 2 hours.
6. Once the pork has cooked, remove it from the container and slice the pork into 1/2 inch thick medallions.
7. Serve with any side dish of your choice.
This simple and delicious pork tenderloin sous vide recipe is sure to please the entire family. Juicy and full of flavor, it combines the best of classic American cuisine with the alluring, modern cooking technique of sous vide. With its bold and savory flavors, this dish is also inspired by traditional Latin American recipes, embodying a unique and tantalizing fusion dish. Serve it with mashed potatoes, rice, or a selection of your favorite vegetables for an unforgettable meal.