Mrs Fields Cookie Recipe: White Chocolate Macadamia Nut
If you’re looking for a delicious and indulgent treat, try this Mrs Fields Cookie recipe with white chocolate and macadamia nuts. This soft and chewy cookie makes a fantastic dessert and also great for impressing guests with something special. Combining both sweet and salty ingredients creates the perfect balance of flavour, with a hint of tropical warmth from the macadamia nuts.
– 2½ cups all-purpose flour
– ½ teaspoon baking soda
– ½ teaspoon baking powder
– ¾ teaspoon salt
– 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
– 1¼ cups light brown sugar
– ¾ cup granulated sugar
– 2 large eggs
– 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
– 1¼ cups (8 oz) white chocolate chips
– 1 cup (4 oz) coarsely chopped Macadamia nuts
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a separate large bowl beat the butter, light brown sugar, and granulated sugar with an electric mixer until creamy, about 3 minutes.
4. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then the vanilla extract.
5. Gradually beat the flour mixture into the butter mixture, about 1 cup at a time.
6. Fold in the white chocolate chips and Macadamia nuts.
7. Drop teaspoon-sized portions of the cookie dough onto the lined baking sheets; about 1¼ inch apart.
8. Bake for 10 – 12 minutes until the edges of the cookies turn golden brown.
9. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Enjoy your freshly baked Mrs Fields Cookie recipe with white chocolate and macadamia nuts. This classic combination of flavours creates an irresistible and unique treat that’s sure to please. Plus, the crunchy macadamia nuts give the cookie an exciting twist while still staying true to the traditional Mrs Fields recipe. Perfect for special occasions or just because, it’s a dessert you won’t forget easily. Enjoy!