Welcome to the world of Kosher Sushi Salad! A delicious blend of Japanese cuisine, Israeli influence, and a great deal of creativity. This unique salad is a perfect treat to enjoy with friends and family.
• 1/2 head of green cabbage, finely chopped
• 1/2 head of red cabbage, finely chopped
• 2 carrots, grated
• 1 english cucumber, cut into thin slices
• 6 radishes, finely sliced
• 1/4 cup of chopped scallions
• 2 tablespoons of toasted sesame seeds
• 1/4 cup of slivered almonds
• 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
• 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
• 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
• 1 tablespoon of sugar
• 1 teaspoon of ground ginger
Make the Salad
1. In a large bowl, mix together the green cabbage, red cabbage, carrots, cucumber, radish, scallions, sesame seeds, and almonds.
2. Toss everything until combined.
Make the Dressing
1. In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, sugar and ginger.
2. Whisk everything until combined.
Assemble the Salad
1. Pour the dressing over the salad mixture and toss until everything is coated with dressing.
2. Serve immediately and enjoy!
This Kosher Sushi Salad is a great way to experience the culture and traditions of both Japanese and Israeli cuisines. The crunchy cabbage and radishes combine with the fragrant sesame oil and ginger to create a unique flavor that is sure to tantalize your taste buds.
The salad is a great accompaniment to cooked seafood dishes or can easily be enjoyed on its own. And it’s a great way to use up leftover vegetables that might otherwise go to waste.
If you’re looking for a new twist on an old favorite, give Kosher Sushi Salad a try. You won’t be disappointed!