Are you looking for a way to indulge in homemade chocolatey goodness without eggs? If so, you have come to the right place! Our delicious Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipe with Condensed Milk is sure to hit the spot, no eggs necessary!
This delectable cake recipe calls for simple, readily available ingredients that you may already have in your kitchen. Start with a can of sweetened condensed milk, and mix in unsweetened cocoa powder. No need for eggs because we’ll be relying on baking powder as our rising agent. Once all your dry ingredients are combined, add butter and some heavy cream or milk to moisten it up.
Finally, throw it in the oven and bake in a 9” round pan – the cake should be done after about 40 minutes. Check it with a toothpick or knife and take it out when there’s no more batter sticking to the utensil.
-1 can of sweetened condensed milk
-1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
-1 tsp baking powder (this will act as the egg replacement)
-1/4 cup butter (at room temperature)
-1/4 cup heavy cream or milk
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Combine the condensed milk and cocoa powder in a mixing bowl until you have a smooth consistency.
3. Add the baking powder and mix until completely incorporated.
4. Add the butter and cream/milk and mix until you have a soft, impastable dough.
5. Prepare a 9″ round pan with butter or shortening.
6. Spread the dough into the prepared pan and bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes.
7. Check it after 40 minutes. If a toothpick or knife inserted into the cake comes out clean, it’s done.
Now lets the let the cake cool before serving. You can top this lovely eggless chocolate cake with icing or a sprinkle of powdered sugar.
This cake is so luscious and sublime it’s hard to believe it’s actually eggless. It’s creamy, but light and fluffy because of the baking powder and butter. The condensed milk gives it a subtle sweetness that will stand out especially if you don’t opt to top it with icing.
This recipe is a great alternative dessert to the traditional chocolate cakes that call for eggs. With this recipe you get all the attributes of a traditional egg-based cake, minus the egg. Anyone with an egg allergy can also feel free to give this recipe a try.
So next time you’re craving something sweet and chocolatey, give this eggless chocolate cake recipe with condensed milk a shot—you won’t be disappointed!