Making Delicious Chocolate Bread with a Bread Maker
Chocolate and bread – two of life’s most delicious treats. Combining them into one sometimes sounds too good to be true, but thankfully, we can turn this dream into a reality with this Chocolate Bread Recipe for Bread Machines. It’s easy to make, and the results are a decadently delicious treat that will satisfy any sweet tooth.
This delectable bread recipe is part of a traditional baking tradition from France with variations spread across the globe. Its popularity is only increasing as more and more keen cooks discover how easy it is to make and serve. Here, we’ll be using a bread machine, allowing us to mix our ingredients, relax, and have freshly-baked bread ready in a few hours!
• 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
• 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1 cup warm, whole milk
• 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
• 3 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
• 2 teaspoons salt
• 2 tablespoons dry active yeast
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Start by melting your butter in the bread maker’s bread pan.
2. Use a rubber spatula to mix in cocoa powder and cinnamon to the melted butter and place in the bread machine pan.
3. Now pour the warm milk, eggs, and flour, salt, yeast, and honey into the pan.
4. Close the lid of the bread machine and press the “Dough” setting.
5. Once the dough is ready, remove it from the pan and shape into a loaf.
6. Place the dough into a lightly greased loaf pan and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
7. Place the pan into the preheated oven and bake at 350°F for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
This warm, mouth-watering Chocolate Bread Recipe for a bread machine is sure to bring a smile to your face. The secret to success is to find the right balance of sweetness and flavor — and of course, the chocolate chips! Whether you serve it to your family or take it to a dinner party, Chocolate Bread is the perfect treat to surprise and excite your guests. Grab a slice or two and enjoy!