- 2 cups of crushed graham crackers
- 4 tablespoon of butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (room temperature)
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F . Line cupcake tins with cupcake liners
- Crush the graham crackers and mix with butter.
- Place 1 tablespoon of this mixture in each cupcake liner, and press down on the mixture to make the crust.
- In a mixing bowl, beat room temperature cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Fill each cupcake liner with the cream cheese mixture, almost to the top.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- Top with a teaspoonful of cherry pie filling.