- boneless skinless chicken thigh fillets, cut into big pieces
- canola oil
- minced garlic
- roughly chopped onion
- ginger slices
- canned coconut milk
- potato chunks
- frozen spinach
- red pepper flakes
- Heat up the wok and then add the canola oil. When the wok smokes, the heat is just perfect.
- Melt a knob of butter and start sauteeing the garlic, onion and ginger.
- Add the chicken chunks and season with ground black pepper and fish sauce.
- When the chicken are cooked, add the coconut milk, chicken bouillon cube and potato chunks.
- Let simmer until potatoes are tender. When the potatoes are done, add the spinach and sprinkle a few pinches of red pepper flakes.
- Adjust seasonings and heat to taste. Simmer for a few more minutes. Serve with rice.