As a garlic lover I could not wait to make this delicious sounding pasta and shrimp dish and when i did I was not disappointed. Since I first tried it I have very few suggestions or tips for you readers. The only thing I would say is if you are trying to eat more vegetables like I am then you can try adding some green peppers, mushrooms or some sliced onions.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 cups Prego® Roasted Garlic & Herb Italian Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 pound fresh or frozen medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Garlic Bread
- 16 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh Italian parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F for the bread.
- Heat the oil in a 12 inch skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until it’s golden.
- Stir the sauce and red pepper in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low.
- Add the shrimp and cook for 5 minutes or until it’s cooked through.
- Meanwhile, bake the bread according to the package directions.
- Toss the spaghetti with the shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with the parsley.
- Cut the bread into 2 inch diagonal slices. Serve the bread with the spaghetti mixture.