- 1/2 package frozen filo dough, cut into 3-inch rounds (or pre-baked filo cups)
- Pierre Hermes’ French Lemon Cream
- Ginger-Spiced Creme Fraiche Whipped Cream
- Fresh berries of your choosing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Form 2 or 3 rounds of filo into each form of a mini muffin tin. Brush lightly with melted butter.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until golden and crispy. Set aside to cool.
- Pipe or spoon lemon cream into each cup.
- Pipe a dot of creme fraiche over the lemon cream, and garnish with a fresh berry.