- 1/2 pound bacon rashers
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 cos lettuce
- 2 handfuls of croutons
- 1/2 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook the bacon till browned; chop into pieces when cool.
- Wipe out the frypan and add the oil, cook the chicken strips until they are golden brown.
- Remove from the pan and drain on paper towels.
- In a salad bowl, combine the lettuce, croutons, salad dressing, Parmesan cheese and bacon.
- Top with the sliced chicken and serve.